Subject: Re: [amos-list] xor bobs
From: "floquet" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 1999 09:19:52 +0200

From: "floquet" <[email-masked]>

> > I know how to do with plot, draw, text.. but I would like to paste
> > coloured things like bobs.
> If you're animating stuff on a clear background, why not just draw a
> black rectangle over the old image, erasing it before you paste the new one
> down?

That's a good idea ! In fact the backgrond is just composed of a
vertical starfield, but the use of a dual playfield may solve the pb.
Thanks a lot !

-- 
 +____________        +____  
 /____   ____/\       /   /  
 \___/  __/\_\/ *____/   / AMIGA     Amiga owners    AMIGA
    /__/\_\/     \  /   / POWER        know the       RULES
    \__\/         \/___/INSIDE        difference.      !!!!

http://members.xoom.com/T_h_y/

------------------------------------------------------------------------
ONElist:  where real people with real interests get connected.
http://www.onelist.com
Join a new list today!
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Official AMOS WWW: http://members.xoom.com/AmosFactory/front.html